Putting Things Together

After going through the layout process I started putting things together into their little envelops. This part wasn’t that different from my 2019 process. I mostly just let the printer print away, then folded everything over and trimmed down the collages to fit properly. The front I went with something maybe a bit too vector-y, but I liked that I could make them very much a 1 and 2 design and have them be related. One is just the inside of the other.

I feel like the little card collages came out well and working little printer print outs into them was a good move. I feel like I could have done more to integrate the collage-feel into the zine itself in the end, but next round.